Monday, November 28, 2005

Gathering at Aunty Phyllis's place earlier.
Her house totally rocks, baby.
Its like a dream come true.

Movies (Projectors and Stereos), Swimming Pool, Spiral Staircase, Opened Rooftop (to lie down and watch the stars), POOL TABLE! (which the girls didnt get to use, cos the guys were hogging it), etc.

Its simply gorgeous (:


Here are some photos-

Hetts, me, Cheryl, Nikki, Claire, Bel Posted by Picasa


Bel, me, Hetts, Claire, Nikki Posted by Picasa


Cheryl, Bel, Nikki, Claire and I. Posted by Picasa


More photos will be up, soon.
For now, I've gtg.
Training tmr.
Night.


-



All of the moments that already passed
We'll try to go back and make them last


Nelly Furtado - Try



Oh dear, Hetts!
I'm singing this song over and over again.
Hahah, all thanks to you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home